Improving the environment today for a better tomorrow.
Our team of engineers, biologists, scientists and archeologists have completed and performed thousands of investigations, assessments, and remedial actions safely and effectively.
Versar provides environmental services that are cost-effective, advancing a common goal for our clients, to be good stewards of the environment.
Our client-focused approach, complemented by our regulatory expertise, provides low risk with high value in today’s complex regulatory climate. Versar provides environmental services that are cost-effective, advancing a common goal for our clients, to be good stewards of the environment.
The environmental services team is comprised of highly skilled personnel, solving a myriad of environmental challenges. We have the knowledge and capability to manage your environmental needs the right way, professionally and efficiently.
Our List of Services
Coastal Resilience and Sustainability
- Climate Change Studies and Plans
- Coastal Adaptation and Restoration
- Flood Inundation Modeling
- Risk Assessments
- Hydrologic and Sediment Transport Modeling
- 3D Virtual Environments and Data Management
Remediation and Restoration
- Performance-Based Remediation
- Remedial Process Optimization/Critical Process Analysis
- Exit Strategy Development
- Emerging Issues and Contaminants
- In Situ Remediation Technology Application
- Remediation Design & Construction
- Remedial Operations & Maintenance
Compliance and Risk Services
- Air Permits, Air Dispersion Modeling, Record Keeping, Training
- Hazardous Waste Management and Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Human Health and Ecological Exposure Assessments
- Storage Tank Management
- Site Assessment
NEPA Compliance and Planning
- Full-Range NEPA Document Preparation
- Stakeholder Outreach & Engagement
- Air Conformity Analysis
- Agency Coordination
- Feasibility Studies
- 24/7 Weather Forecasting
- Predictive Modeling
- Site Selection Based on Climate
- Weather Risk Analysis
- Cultural Resources Management
- Architectural History
- Watershed Planning
- Remote Sensing